How to Whitelist Stansberry Churchouse
We wish these procedures would not be necessary. Incidentally, it is. One of the realities in the internet today are unsolicited and unwanted emails. For that reason, email services (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Mail, etc) have made their spam filters more stringent.
The thing is, the more stringent the spam filters are, the more likely it is even for legitimate emails to be mistaken as spam. Fortunately, there are simple ways to make sure you continue receiving our valuable emails. Incidentally, the required steps must be done at your end. That is why we created this White List instruction page for your guidance.
A whitelist is a list of email addresses that you want to receive email from. Adding an address to your whitelist ensures that email from that address will not be filtered as spam.
The simplest and fastest way to whitelist us would be to add our email address – email@example.com – into your address book. The steps needed vary, depending on the email service you’re using. We have gathered the procedures for some of the most popular email services.
We strongly recommend that you follow the simple instructions below.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Gmail Contacts List:
1. Click “Contacts” along the left side of any Gmail page.
2. Click “Create Contact”.
3. Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the primary email address dialog box.
4. Click “Save”.
5. If the mailing is in your SPAM folder, check the box next to the mailing and click the “Not Spam” button along the top.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
1. Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
2. Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
3. Select the “Safe List” link.
4. Copy and paste email@example.com into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
5. Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
6. If the mailing is in your “Junk E-Mail Folder”, open the email and click the “Not Junk” button.
You should also check that the mailing’s email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to “Blocked Senders List” instead of “Safe List”. If you see the mailing’s from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book.
Add an address into your Personal Address Book:
1. Click the “Address Book” button.
2. Make sure the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
3. Click the “New Card” button.
4. Under the “Contact” tab, copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the Email dialog box.
5. Click “OK”.
White list your Personal Address Book:
1. From the main drop down menu, select “Tools -< Junk Mail Controls…”
2. This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter
3. Under the Settings tab, update the “White Lists” module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to “Do not mark messages as junk mail”.
4. Click “OK”.
5. If the mailing is in your junk folder, right-click the mailing and choose “Mark -< As Not Junk”.
Add the address you want to receive mailings from to your Safe Senders list:
1. On the Tools menu, click “Options”.
2. On the Preferences tab, click “Junk E-mail”.
3. On the Safe Senders tab, click “Add”.
4. In the Add address box, copy and paste in email@example.com and click OK.
If you are using a different version of Outlook you can add the mailers From address to your Address Book. This can be done by opening the email, right clicking the From address, and selecting “Add To Contacts”. You can also access your Address Book via the tools drop down menu.
Set up a filter to redirect the mailing you want to receive in your inbox:
1. Open your mailbox and click on “Mail Options” (upper right hand corner).
2. Select “Filters” under the Management column.
3. Click the “Add” button on the Filters page.
4. In the “From header:” row, make the drop down “contains” and put firstname.lastname@example.org in the box.
5. At the bottom of the page Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select “Inbox”.
6. Click the “Add Filter” button.
If the mailing is in your Yahoo Bulk Folder open the email and click the “Not Spam” button. You should also check that the mailing’s email address is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. You can find your “Blocked Addresses” list by clicking “Mail Options” and then clicking the “Blocked Addresses” link under the Spam column. If you see the mailing’s from address on this list, select it and click the “Remove Block” button.
The most common way to whitelist an address is to add email@example.com to your address book, white list, or safe list. There is no universal way to whitelist an address, so if this is not an option, you will have to consult the help section associated with your email application. They should have instructions on how to whitelist an address there.